Friday, December 10, 2010

Thrifted Sheets Project: Aprons #2

Yesterday I showed you the gingham aprons I made from a queen-size bedsheet. Well, today I'm going to show you the really pretty lavender ones I made. This sheet was even softer than the red gingham, and I love the way it drapes!

Here's another view of the back:

I was a little more careful in tying this one, so hopefully you can see the details of how it's tied a little better.

Again, I got three of these out of one queen-size bedsheet. I'm keeping one of these for myself, too, and I think the rest will be going into my gift stash.

Enjoy! :)