... And yet another sweater for the children of Lesotho. :)
I took the same basic raglan sweater pattern and tried a different variation this time.
I did the yoke in all black, stockinette stitch. Then I switched to the dark pink, alternating strips of a pattern and stockinette. It's hard to see in the photos, but it does show up quite well in real life.
I used a decorative stitch from The Knitting Stitch Bible called Textured Stitch on the Diagonal (p.81).
I really like how this one turned out! It used a little more yarn, and it appears to be a tad bit bigger. I'm not sure if that's because of the different stitch or not, but I'm still very happy with it.