Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Knitting: Diamond Beret for Charity, Take Two


I used smaller needles this time (6 and 8 instead of 7 and 9), since it turned out large enough for Goliath the last time. :)


It's a very quick knit. I was able to finish it in just a few hours.



Now that it’s finished, I can’t see much difference between the two. (This one is resting on top of the last one I made that was huge.) The ribbing is a tiny bit tighter to my head, but it’s still way too big to keep me warm, or even to stay on my head. I’ll try another pattern for me.

1 comments:

Shoregirl said...

Another well-made hat! Someone will be grateful to receive these!

 
;